Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm inspired

Inspired by Photo Friday and Tuesday Tidbits, I have decided to implement my own come-back-and-see-me ploy: Kidisms. I may eventually make this a regular, say, Wednesday feature, but for the time being it will be random as I have difficulty predicting when my children will say the cutest thing ever.

So, today's kidisms:
"I'm going to the restaurant, Mom." --my three year old on the way to the "restroom" this morning.

"I have a horse to see a man about." --my six year old randomly at dinner the other night.

3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Heh. Cute. They come out with the darndest things.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger utenzi said...

Hi Michelle, Michele sent me.

No kids here so I can't trade cute-isms with you. I don't have diabetes either but I sure do like to eat. If I don't slow down soon I'll have adult onset diabetes and that's not a good thing.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Ramona said...

Kids say the funniest things! Here via Michele's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home