Thursday, June 22, 2006

Kidism Wednesday

OK, I know I'm posting this on Thursday, but it actually happened on Wednesday.

Last night I took my No. 1 with me to WalMart to pick up a few things for a BBQ we're going to tonight. On the way home, I got dinner for me and The Mr. from McDonald's. I know, so bad, but it's freaking hot and humid here and I'm not in the mood to cook (boiling a pot of water for spaghetti heats up the whole darn house). I got milkshakes instead of sodas because I had a hankering for chocolate. Again, really bad, I know.

So No. 1 and I are passing the strawberry and chocolate goodness back and forth from the front seat to the back seat because, really, you can't wait until you get home to drink that stuff. It wasn't long, though, before I cut us off so we could save at least some to go with dinner.

After we pulled up in the driveway, I grabbed the WalMart bags and the food and asked No. 1 to carry the milkshakes inside for me. Sure, he says.

As we're walking in front of the car (he in front of me) he says very matter of factly: "I might have to hold the straws with my mouth."

4 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Why are they so much fun? That is a fantastic kidism.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Michko said...

He had me in stitches yesterday with a couple of zingers, but that was by far the best one.

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, am I mean't to have it on my site then?

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, didn't know about that. yeah i signed up. i'm not too hot with the internet.

would you like to email me the code?

vickicrowley21@hotmail.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home