Sunday, January 14, 2007

Quite a compliment

Yesterday, I went to The WalMart to pick up some pictures that I had submitted online.

"For MK. They were one hour," I said.

The man started looking in one place.

"Oh, I submitted them online."

"When?" he wanted to know.

"Ummmm....yessssterrrrday, I think."

He started looking in another place.

"Oh, there's some eight-by-tens," I said knowing such big photos wouldn't be in that littlish place he was looking.

"Ok," he said, and started looking somewhere else.

"Sorry, I guess I'm not giving you all the information," I half-joked.

"Well, I'm not exactly asking for it either," he quipped.

He found the pictures--a big envelope with the 8x10s and a small one with the 5x7 and 4x6s--and passed them off to me. In big, black permanent marker was written "Copyright?" across the smaller envelope. A gigantic, toothy smile ensued.

"Oh, I guess there's a question on those," he said.

"I took them. No, no I took them," I assured him, still smiling. Still smiling.

"Well, with the camera technology these days. . ." he started.

"No, I took them," I said, ignoring his almost-insult.

Almost as soon as I got home, I passed the envelope off to The Mr. "Look!" I beamed. "They think I'm a professional!"


Now, my blog friends, if you would so kindly instruct me on the ways of posting pictures I would be so grateful. Specifically, how to place them where I want them, not where Blogger wants them. I've tried about a million different things and can't for the life of me figure out how to manipulate photos.

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Beautiful photographs - are those your kids?
What kind of camera do you have?
The slideshow worked just fine for me - I think you've got it down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home