Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Random Meme

I can’t stand the smell of Play-Doh. I don’t know what it is, but I won’t touch the stuff. Weirdly, I like the smell of the gunk that comes off earrings after they’ve been in your ears for a while. I’m a total freak, I know!

I hate secrecy. At work, at home, wherever. It just drives me nuts. And I think it shows a lot of disrespect. Ok, I know there are times when it’s called for; however, when you’re in a situation where normally things are divulged to you and then suddenly they’re not just makes me angry and nervous.

I believe everyone should have cake on their birthday. Even if there’s only two or three of us who will eat cake, I always make one for whoever is having a birthday in our house. I even make my own cake for my birthday.

I don't tip at Sonic, the carhop/drive-in chain restaurant. At regular sit down restaurants, yes, I tip because there is a person who spends more than 30 seconds taking care of me. The Mr. hates that I don't tip at Sonic, but I just don't think it's warranted in that situation. (I've worked in food service, so I know what customers can be like. So don't write me nasty letters or comments!)

4 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger amishhalfbreed said...

How do you feel about call in orders to say, Olive Garden, where you call your food in, drive to pick it up, pay with say, your check card and you have to sign to authorize the thing and it asks for gratuity? I get nervous and feel guilty...so I tip, but I hate it. Because, like Sonic, I don't think it's warranted. But, then, these people have to earn a living somehow, so then I let myself feel guilty. Hmpf!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Michko said...

Nope, I wouldn't tip then either. I guess I'm stingy.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Monika said...

I don't tip at Sonic either....now if they could actually get my order right once in a blue moon....I might just think about it.

Been lurking....love your blog

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger ArtSweet said...

I like that funky earring smell too.

We are strange.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home