Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Random Meme

I can’t stand the smell of Play-Doh. I don’t know what it is, but I won’t touch the stuff. Weirdly, I like the smell of the gunk that comes off earrings after they’ve been in your ears for a while. I’m a total freak, I know!

I hate secrecy. At work, at home, wherever. It just drives me nuts. And I think it shows a lot of disrespect. Ok, I know there are times when it’s called for; however, when you’re in a situation where normally things are divulged to you and then suddenly they’re not just makes me angry and nervous.

I believe everyone should have cake on their birthday. Even if there’s only two or three of us who will eat cake, I always make one for whoever is having a birthday in our house. I even make my own cake for my birthday.

I don't tip at Sonic, the carhop/drive-in chain restaurant. At regular sit down restaurants, yes, I tip because there is a person who spends more than 30 seconds taking care of me. The Mr. hates that I don't tip at Sonic, but I just don't think it's warranted in that situation. (I've worked in food service, so I know what customers can be like. So don't write me nasty letters or comments!)

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Michko said...

Nope, I wouldn't tip then either. I guess I'm stingy.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Monika said...

I don't tip at Sonic either....now if they could actually get my order right once in a blue moon....I might just think about it.

Been lurking....love your blog

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger art-sweet said...

I like that funky earring smell too.

We are strange.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home