Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sharing time--gimme all your kidisms!

This post had me laughing so hysterically that people from all corners of the office came running to see what the heck was going on in my office!

Aside from the great laugh (you must be sure to also read the comments as some are equally hysterical), it got me thinking that there are some incredible kidisms out there that we are selfishly keeping to ourselves.

Please comment with your favorite one-liner, perfectly placed cuss word or other amusing kidism. I'll even pass out a cyber award to the one that makes me laugh the most. Ready? Set. Go!

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

My son, 6 said to my daughter, 3:

"Shut your pine hole!"

LOL!!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

Oh that's a funny post.

According to our four year old, words like stupid and shut up are the f-word and we're not allowed to say it.

I presume he picked up the phrase f-word (and presumably the actual word) from child care since we don't actually say the word in our house!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Twinkle-twinkle said...

Leaving the parking lot of Target, another driver makes a sudden illegal turn in front of me. I slam on the brakes. My son, who was about 2, yells from the back seat "Asshole!" Precocious little mutt - cursing appropriately at such a tender age.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home