Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Aug. 14—The 14-thing walking meme

  1. I have walked 10 of the last 14 days.
  2. I have so far reached my goal of walking five times a week.
  3. Walking has dramtically decreased my blood sugar levels.
  4. I have gained and lost the same 4 lb. in the last 14 days.
  5. There’s a swing in my swagger.
  6. My clothes fit better even though I technically haven’t lost any weight.
  7. My mom complimented how I looked even though I was on a gaining trend.
  8. I feel better all day when I walk.
  9. I do tend to hit a spot some time in the day when I have to fight very hard to keep my eyes open, but I really don’t think it’s because I’m getting up 30 minutes earlier than I was last month.
  10. I’ve realized I don’t have to get up so early to get my walk in and still get to work on time.
  11. I still haven’t taken the mp3 player with me that I bought for my birthday in February with the intentioin of taking it with me on walks.
  12. The dog jumps on my back when I come outside with the leash.
  13. The kids continue to ask me why I go for a walk every day and I continue to tell them “Because it keeps me healthy.”
  14. My body loves the attention I’m giving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home