Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm Gonna Do It!

I'm going to join the ranks of other OCers and tackle the Diabetes 365 project. For me, it will serve as fuel for my blogging and photography. Especially photography. So far, I think I am the only type 2 on the project. Not that I want to emphasize the differences necessarily, but our management styles can be quite different--and quite similar.

I hope to get started by Monday. I'm already generating several ideas for photos.

Check out the pool of photos already on flickr and join the project!

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Ever Changing Ever Wondering said...

I have some questions about the blog that you were going to join. So is it that you have to do a picture a day with your meds? I would like to do it just wanted to get more information.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Michko said...

Smiley,
Here is the link to the main page.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/mydiabetesathome/

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger dae said...

Hi Michelle, Daena from Diabetes365 here. You're not the only Type 2 any more since I joined in the party. Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home