Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Two-week update

Whew!

There has been so much happening lately. I've been focusing most of my diabetes writing for my blog at dLife. I know, that's kind of crappy, but no one ever said you can't take a jaunt over there to check it out. In fact, I had an awesome appointment with my endo this morning and wrote about it here. I'm proud of where I've come, so go read and leave a comment here or there.*

Also progressing seems to be my photography. In fact, I've asked Santa for a portable backdrop stand, and have created a small flyer that I will likely start distributing to friends soon. I have an "appointment" with a friend to shoot her kids' Christmas card, and will likely get a newborn session in before too long because another friend of mine is about to pop!

I've really been thinking lately that my blog template is dark and quite drab. I'm considering switching it up to a white background. What do you think?

*My endo emailed about an hour ago and my A1C has dropped from 9 in late June to 7.9 today. It's not ideal, but go me for getting it lowered.

2 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Cory said...

first of all-awesome job on your a1c...I'm very proud of you =) I think a new blog look from time to time is really fun-I'd say go for it =)

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Way to go on the a1c! That's great.

There are some good blog templates out there, especially if you don't mind paying a little bit for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home