Sunday, February 05, 2006

Playing Tag

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
1. Concessions at the St. Louis Zoo
2. Counter person at frozen yogurt store
3. Funeral home rep (Dad’s biz)
4 .Writer

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Terms of Endearment
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. Coal Miner’s Daughter

Four places I’ve lived
1. St. Louis, Mo.
2. Ingleside, Texas
3. Mexico, Mo.
(don’t move around much)

Four TV shows I watch
1. ER (old fave that I simply can’t give up)
2. Two and a Half Men (makes me laugh out loud)
3. Grey’s Anatomy (my new fave that I never miss!)
4. Dancing With the Stars

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Phoenix, Ariz.
2. Las Vegas, Nev.
3. Orlando, Fla.
4. Rehoboth Beach, Del.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Steak
3. McDonald’s french fries
4. Cheese and crackers

Four Web sites I visit daily:
1. CNN
2. Diabetic Mommy
Hmmm…that’s all I can think of. I guess life is pretty boring.

Four places I’d rather be:
1. On vacation somewhere warm
2. On vacation somewhere free
3. Anywhere I can feel like a kid in a candy store
4. In bed sleeping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home