Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Weird dreams

Last night's roundup:

Weird dream No. 1: Gas was $6.25 a gallon!

Weird dream No. 2: I was in some sort of military outfit comprised of all or mostly women. I was in a boot camp-like setting and getting my uniform. Here's the weird part--the uniform was tightish khaki pants, high heeled cowboy boots and a bomber jacket. But no shirt. (The Mr. really liked that dream!)

Weird dream No. 3: I was lost. I had the baby with me. At least I think it was the baby; at some points it might have been No. 2. We were walking, walking, walking. I think we had been waiting for a car repair. I didn't have a cell phone, purse, diaper bag or anything. "Suddenly" I saw the name of a street near where I grew up. I walked down that street and then came to what I think was the downtown area from my hometown. I begged someone for quarters to use a pay phone and I think the number I called was my own cell phone number. Then I realized that I couldn't use quarters in the pay phone, I had to use a token. So I put the quarter in the phone and a token came out of the change return slot. And then I put the token in the phone and it worked. I think I talked to my dad. So someone was going to come pick me up, and when I hung up there was a Mardi Gras type atmosphere and it was late, late at night. I lost track of the dream at that point.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger amishhalfbreed said...

I went on-line to my two favorite dream dictionaries and here is what I found in regards to your dreams.

Dream #1:
Gasoline - To dream of gasoline, denotes you have a competency coming to you through a struggling source.

Dream #2:
army - An over powering force. No match for anyone. You against all the others.

Uniform - To see a uniform in your dream, denotes that you will have influential friends to aid you in obtaining your desires. For a young woman to dream that she wears a uniform, foretells that she will luckily confer her favors upon a man who appreciated them, and returns love for passion. If she discards it, she will be in danger of public scandal by her notorious love for adventure. To see people arrayed in strange uniforms, foretells the disruption of friendly relations with some other Power by your own government. This may also apply to families or friends. To see a friend or relative looking sad while dressed in uniform, or as a soldier, predicts ill fortune or continued absence.

Dream #3:
abandoned - you abandon something that you are detaching your emotions from. You are abandoned, being left out feeling rejected.

dark - Attempt to accomplish something with inadequate or insufficient means. Need to be balanced in undertaking.

father - Masculine, authority, strength, A strengthening symbol, or the reverse depending upon view held.

house - You, your psyche, intellect, mind, spirituality. How you perceive yourself in light of the things that go on here.

journey - The journey through one's life in a spiritual sense. The sense of making progress in spiritual things. From one part of a dream to another: Change of one dream purpose to another focus.

telephone - Can't hear the voice: You are out of touch with the subject. You can't speak: You may have nothing to say or lack the skill to say something. The notion of a telepathic message or spiritual communication.

Telephone - To dream of a telephone, foretells you will meet strangers who will harass and bewilder you in your affairs. For a woman to dream of talking over one, denotes she will have much jealous rivalry, but will overcome all evil influences. If she cannot hear well in conversing over one, she is threatened with evil gossip, and the loss of a lover.

Walking - To dream of walking through rough brier, entangled paths, denotes that you will be much distressed over your business complications, and disagreeable misunderstandings will produce coldness and indifference. To walk in pleasant places, you will be the possessor of fortune and favor. To walk in the night brings misadventure, and unavailing struggle for contentment. For a young woman to find herself walking rapidly in her dreams, denotes that she will inherit some property, and will possess a much desired object.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger caramaena said...

What a strange couple of dreams! I rarely remember mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home