Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Five-Question Meme

Questions courtesy of Kerri at Six Until Me.

1. You have the opportunity to go “in-blog-nito” and start a whole new online personality. What kind of fiction would you pen to break away from the mundane?
This is a really tough question for me to answer, and I thought all weekend about it. I have no clue what I’d do if I weren’t blogging about diabetes and my life in general. The only thing I could think of that came close to being interesting is a completely anonymous blog where I could say the things I can't say outloud; in the "here's your sign" rhelm.

2. A film crew is following you while you shop. What purchases are you reluctant to make with an audience?
I definitely wouldn’t want an audience to see me when I’m in the middle of a chocolate craving.

3. Someone’s cat breaks into your house and starts leaving you notes about your housekeeping habits. What does the first one say?
That sock was in the same place last time I broke in.

4. Someone asks you to describe yourself in three words. Rebel against them and describe yourself in a sentence using all the letters of the alphabet at least once!
I’m an anal-retentive control freak who’s been called the queen of proofreading and copy editing, who loves photography, crafts, blogging and writing, who’s just trying to make ends meet, who said xylophone Sunday in the car when The Mr. and I were asking No. 1 and No. 2 what letter certain words start with, and who thinks that zebras are white with black stripes not black with white stripes.

5. The ol’ hot air balloon bit: What do you want to fly over?
I’d love to fly over the Grand Canyon and the snow-capped mountains of Colorado. But definitely no big bodies of water with no land in sight.

In the spirit of the meme, if you want five questions, leave me a note.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Kerri. said...

I LOVED your answer for No. 3. And excellent job with the panagram. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home