Thursday, April 05, 2007

Kidism

A little background first, otherwise you might not understand. A typical and favorite (not to mention super quick and easy) meal in our house is taco salad: lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, hamburger with taco seasoning, crunched up Doritos and dressing. The Mr. and No. 1 usually just have ranch, but No. 2 and I like a combination of ranch and thousand island.

So, you are sufficiently backgrounded. On to the story.

Last night when I picked up the kids from daycare, No. 2 asked what we were having for dinner.

"Taco salaaaad," I said.

"Oh, yum! I love taco salad," she said with glee.

Pause.

"Mom, can I have ranch and Gilligan's Island on mine?"

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger George said...

LOL!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!! Oh how I love kids! LMAO Gilligan's Island! I AM CRACKING UP!!!

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

lol - good one :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home