Indirectly tagged by Kerri
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
(What can I say? I’m a mom with three kids. I don’t have a clever nickname!)
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My hair. It’s growing and curly.
2. My eyes.
3. My height. Being the tallest girl in class often sucked (at one eighth-grade dance a guy friend of mine stood on a chair to dance with me), but being a 5’10” adult rocks.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My flab.
2. My big, wide feet. (Try finding a cute pair of shoes in a 10 wide.)
3. Stretch marks.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Something happening to a member of my family.
2. The thought of bungee jumping or parachuting.
3. Not being a good enough wife, mother, sister, daughter, employee.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Chocolate (sigh)
2. My BG meter.
3. A watch.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. A funky new shirt that Mom bought me. :-)
2. Cute new shoes that Mom bought me. :-)
3. A ring with the birthstones of my kids.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE MUSICALS:
1. I’m not really a fan of musicals.
2. But I did enjoy Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
3. Does Veggie Tales
count? (If you like to talk to tomatoes, if a squash can make you smile...)
THREE OF YOUR [sort of current] FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Nothing Better To Do—Leeann Rimes
2. Crazy—Gnarles Barkley
3. Tim McGraw—Taylor Swift
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
2. Comfortable conversation about anything.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS THAT YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE:
1. Arm muscles.
2. Chiseled facial features.
3. Appropriate-length hair.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Have money in my checking account.
2. Know where I’m going in life.
3. Have some time alone at home.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Full-time writer of fiction and non-fiction.
2. Professional photographer.
3. Part-time writer, part-time photographer, part-time mom.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
2. Somewhere in Europe.
3. Some tropical island.
THREE KIDS NAMES YOU LIKE:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Be a successful writer.
2. Be a successful photographer.
3. Be sought out for my writing and photography.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK:
1. I cry. Easily and a lot.
2. I window shop—everything from hardware to houses to crochet yarn.
3. I can’t get enough chocolate.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I love to watch a good baseball game.
2. Farts are funny.
3. I don’t wear skirts.
THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Patrick Dempsey (so, so yum)
2. Matthew McConaughey
3. Brad Pitt